Thank you for choosing to enroll your child in our preschool program. We are funded by the California Department of Education and regulated by Title 5 and licensed by Community Childcare Licensing Title 22 therefore, our services are provided to families who meet income guidelines.
Once you complete the application please call the Office to schedule an appointment. No exceptions.
Only the parent may submit the application. Please provide any form of identification card for your child’s record.
If your application is incomplete it will be returned to you and you will need to return for another appointment.
If you have any questions please call our State PreSchool Office at (310) 680-3500.
Office hours are Monday to Friday from 7:30am to 4:30pm
If you would like to visit us at our Lennox State PreSchool Office, you will find us at
10203 Firmona Avenue, Lennox, CA 90304.
We are located on the north side of the Lennox School District Office campus.
Once you complete the application please call the PreSchool Office to schedule an appointment. You can call from 7:30am to 4:30pm at (310) 680-3500
On the day of your appointment, please bring these documents:
- Family Adjusted Gross Monthly Income
- Address Verifications (2 proofs - valid within 30 days)
- Records of every child under 18 years of age in your home
- Physicians Report: It must be signed, stamped and dated by the Doctor
- Child Immunization Record
- Immunization Records for Volunteering Parents
- Any form of Identification Card for Parents
If you still have questions, please call the State PreSchool Office.
You can download a copy of the State PreSchool Program Application below: